Friday 6 January 2012

Horrible Histories

One of those strange things happened to me this afternoon when you come upon a piece of your own work unexpectedly and it takes you a split second to recognise it. I'd turned the TV on waiting for the early evening news and Horrible Histories was on. I'd done some work in one of the shows and I know that it's a very funny show so I thought I'd watch the rest of it. Then-blow me!- some of my drawings came on illustrating a Georgian version of the Three Little Pigs. It was the same episode that I'd worked on. How's that for a coincidence?

Naturally I watched through to end to see if I got a name check in the credits and I did! Cheered me up a treat that did. Here are my designs for the Pigs and the Wolf as well as my initial roughs for the Wolf character.

No comments:

Post a Comment