Thursday 24 April 2014

Life drawing in Majorca!

Finally, after 5 years of looking and asking and trying and failing to set one up myself, I've found a life drawing class in Majorca. A friend of a friend took me there yesterday afternoon to try out the regular weekly 2 hour session. I took place in an ancient building in the shadow of Palma's magnificent cathedral and was attended by 7 or 8 men and women who conversed during the poses in Spanish of which I understood very little. Our model was the lovely Leyre who is also an illustrator. There were a few differences to the classes I'm used to in Brighton. NO TEA BREAK!!! and no music which was a shame but after 5 years I'm not complaining! I'm going again next week with another local artist Alan.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Paul! nice colors as well! I am happy to see this work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, love your life drawings - is this class still up and running? I too am struggling to find life drawing classes in Palma! Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete