Tuesday 25 February 2014

Jasmine's Body Double

After making over 50 life drawings in the series I called "Me and my Shadow" trying to indicate the shadow psyche that we all carry according to Jung, I wanted to do something different but still with a psychological angle. So I had an idea for a kind of double exposure thing where the model strikes a pose then just moves part of her body into another pose on the same drawing so that that two figure are connected. I also wanted different expressions of attitudes  on her face to indicate two sides of her personality. My model was the lovely Jasmine who got what I was on about immediately and was very helpful in trying this idea out. I was rather chuffed with the results and am keen to do more. Here are the best ones. Thanks again to Jas!

No comments:

Post a Comment