Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Magnificent Miss Magness

For last night's life drawing session at The Sussex Arts Club our model was Charlotte, or as I'm going to call her from now on -The Magnificent Miss Magness! I've drawn her before and even tried to book her for a private session (stop sniggering at the back!) so I know she's a good model but last night she held a 10 minute pose that looked like agony for any normal person. She must have adamantium bones or something. Anyway, here are my best efforts. Afterwards, I walked home with fellow Wick Hallians, Hamza and Kate and stopped off in the Bee's Mouth for a couple of wonderful warming mulled wines. They make it themselves and I reckon it's the best in town. One small compensation for the encroaching horror of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment